|Last Seen||Oh, What A World!|
Penelope Gardiner utalized the power of this symbol many times throughout the first season.
- In Pilot, Penelope carved the symbol into the ground where she then killed Bill Thatcher.
- In Marilyn Fenwick, R.I.P., Penelope drew this symbol with her own blood on a tree in the garden of the Beauchamp house, the tree then turned black and died.
- In Today I Am A Witch, Penelope drew this image on Joanna's headboard, which she then used to create nightmares of her killing Joanna in Joanna's form.
- In Oh, What A World!, a wooden version of this symbol was one of the main ingredients in Penelope's spell to send evil omens on Freya's wedding day.
- In Today I Am A Witch, this symbol is seen painted over the window in his room.
- In A Few Good Talisman, Vidar had this symbol engraved on to his altar.
Wendy Beauchamp, drew this symbol on Joanna's headboard to help her remember her dream.