Resurrection is the power to bring someone back from the dead.
King Nikolaus is the only warlock or witch to use this power without having to suffer the consequences. For a normal witch or warlock, they would have to follow the Universal Law with is involuntary (resurrect someone, someone else must die). However King Nikolaus being an extremely powerful warlock does not have to follow this law. He activates this with a spell "Gildi koerr dótturson út daudr vio saellifor. Ek bjóda sem fylkir. Vaka af hafi fólkvangr" while saying the spell he places his hand or hands on the person's forehead and a surge of energy enters the body, bringing them back to life.
- Nikolaus used this power to bring back both Freya and Ingrid back from the dead at the same time without having to suffer the consequences.
- Freya was able to bring Killian back to life with a kiss after he consumed a deadly potion which killed him.
- Ingrid resurrected Wendy using a Spell from The Grimoire. However the Spell came with a consequence, Adam died in order to restore the balance between life and death.
- Wendy resurrected Tommy by giving up her last life.
- Penelope was able to reanimate Ingrid Beauchamp from 1906. This can be noted as a form of necromancy as she reanimated a dead corpse and gave it life temporarily.
- Dash once resurrected a child's death. But this had consequences as the death was beginning to transfer to him. He was to give it back to the child, but instead gave it to a criminal.