|The Shapeshifter disguised as Joanna|
|Last Seen||Oh, What A World!|
Shapeshifters are one of the well-known creatures in the fantasy aspect.
Although the origin of Shapeshifters is not known, some believe that they got famous around the 1700's as that's when witchcraft made its mark. Some have stories of Shapeshifters wreaking havoc and chaos in the town villages. A long time ago, people believe that Shapeshifters were identified by their green eyes and their devilish face.
It is nearly impossible to identify a Shapeshifter's true identity, as they can be anyone. Before forming, they usually have to turn back to their true identities but finding them is nearly impossible as they like to stay hidden and secluded. They are known for their unnatural shade of green eyes that can be a give away to other witches and warlocks. They can also change their face to a gaunt, devilish face.
Powers and Abilities
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects with their mind.
- Healing: The ability to heal injuries and wounds.
- Atmokinesis (limited): The ability to control the weather.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and hear ghosts.
- Shapeshifting: The ability to shift into another person.
- Penelope Gardiner (TV show)
- Vidar (TV show)
- Bran Gardiner (books)
- Alberich (books)
- Ivan (books)