|Effects:||Take on the appearance of another person|
|Users:|| Penelope Gardiner|
Shapeshifting is the abilty to shift into another person.
The user can trick anyone to think that they are someone or something else. Penelope and Wendy's powers are similar but also different. When Penelope Gardiner uses this power before and after she shifts into a person it looks like smoke washes over her entire body. Wendy's shapeshifting is called Animalshifting. When Wendy Beauchamp uses this power she shrinks down to the size of a cat and has to leave her clothes. Shape shifting does have a weakness when using this power the user's eyes are a green color and can be a give away to other witches to know that they are a shapeshifter.
- Penelope uses this power to shift into other people.
- Smoke washes over her body when she does this.
- When Penelope uses this power, her eyes turn to an unnatural shade of green.
- Penelope used this power to frame Joanna for murder in Pilot.
- Penelope used this power to attack Joanna in Today I Am A Witch.
- Penelope used this power to reanimate 1906 Ingrid in Unburied.
- Penelope used this power to electrocute Joanna as Wendy in Oh, What a World!
- Vidar used this power to shift into other people.
- When Vidar uses this power, his eyes don't turn an unnatural shade of green.
- Smoke washes over his body when he does this.
- Vidar used this power to shapeshift into Richard so he could kill Joanna.
- He shifted into a dead person, maybe the reason his eyes weren't green.