|Last Seen||For Whom the Spell Tolls|
Witches are female members of an supernatural race of people that come from the dimension of Asgard. Like warlocks, their male counterparts, witches live in secrecy and abide by a code that forbids them from revealing their powers to mortals.
History and Origins
Witches hail from Asgard, a magical world adjacent to Earth. Several centuries ago, there was a rebellion formed against the ruler of Asgard, King Nikolaus, and many witches, including several members of the royal family, were banished to the mortal world as punishment and were forced to live amongst humans.
Witches have a different brain structure than mortals do as their brains are more complex in shape and appearance. They also live for centuries since they do not age as fast as mortals.
When a witch dies, her soul travels to the Underworld where she must await judgement to determine her spirit's final resting place.
The Witches' Code
Witches on Earth follow a sacred code that forbids them from revealing themselves to outsiders (even their mortal spouses). All witches must keep their secret safe due to the threat of persecution.
List of Witches
Powers and Abilities
Witches are able to manipulate and change the world they live in by casting spells. A spell is usually a spoken-verse, which when cast with the right tools (e.g a candle) can bring about change for either positive or negative purposes depending on the witch's intention and the laws of nature. Every witch has an individual source of power, which differs their functions from one another.
- Spell Casting: Altering reality through words.
- Potion Making: Creating potions with magical ingredients.
- Telekinesis: Moving objects and people with your mind.
- Aerokinesis: Creating gentle and violent wind.
- Pyrokinesis: Generating and manipulating fire.
- Healing: Healing a wound or injury.
- Geokinesis: Manipulating the earth.
- Hydrokinesis: Manipulating water or liquids.
- Hydromancy: To spy on others using water.
- Cryokinesis: Manipulating ice and snow.
- Telekinetic Blast: Generating large amounts of telekinetic energy
- Reincarnation: To be reborn.
- Metal Ball Projection: To create an energy ball made of metal.
- Chlorokinesis: Creating and manipulating plants.
- Molecular Combustion: To make objects explode.
- Telepathy: Reading another person's thoughts.
- Astral Projection: To project a person's mind outside of their body.
- Immortality: To live forever and never age.
- Electrokinesis: Generating and manipulating electricity.
- Atmokinesis: Manipulating the weather.
- Shapeshifting: To appear as someone else.
- Channeling: Channeling magical energy.
- Animalshifting: To turn into an animal.
- Empathy: To feel other people's emotions, feelings, and desires.
- Teleportation: Move quick from one place to another using smoke.
- Premoniton: See events partaking in the future.
- Mediumship: See, hear and touch ghosts.
- Aura Reading: Being able to read people's auras, feelings, and emotions.
- Celerity: To move from one place to another in an instant.
- Smoke Breathing: To render someone unconscious by blowing smoke onto their face.
- Biokinesis: To control the biology or biological functions of other beings.
- Enhanced Hearing: To hear from a great distance away.
- Levitation: To propel, hover or move into the air.
In Other Wiki
- Spanish: Brujas